Saturday, March 29, 2008

ALM 403: Control Your Database Lifecycle With Data Dude - Agenda

Next week I'll give a session at TechEd 2008 In Eilat, Israel. The session will introduce you how you can control your database changes and integrate it into your agile development methodology.

Do you want to control your database changes?

Do you want to test your database with unit test and even run static analysis on it?

Do you want better life and easier deployment of database schema changes to production database?

If one of your answers is YES, come to hear me.

Session Details:

  • Session Name: ALM403: Control your Database Lifecycle with Data Dude
  • Level: 400
  • Time: 8/4/2008, 9:00 AM
  • Location: Hilton Hotel, Ofir-Adom Hall

Session's Agenda:

  • What is Data Dude?
  • Data Dude Features
  • Test Your Database!
  • Build & Deploy (MSBuild & Team Build)
  • Case Study: nuconomy
  • Q & A
  • Summary

Microsoft opened up the meetings application at http://www.face2facemeeting.com/teched/. If you want to meet me and talk with me on development, WCF, LINQ, ALM or anything else - contact me! I'll be glad to see you!

Meet you there...

No comments: