Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tech-Ed 2008 Talk

As I posted earlier, I'll speak at the next Tech-Ed in Eilat (6-8 April 2008). This is a great honor for me!

My session will be about MSBuild & VSTS for Database Professional.

The session is title less for now.... If you have any idea - please send it to me.

In order to give you a great presentation, help me to decide about it's content:

  • Do you have any unanswered questions around VSTS for Database Professionals?
  • What do you like most and least about VSTS for Database Professionals?
  • Do you have any stories you would be willing to share if you used VSTS for Database Professionals?

The next days are critical... I'll choose a title and announce the session's agenda. If you have any suggestions, thoughts, advices,wish list, feedbacks or anything - comment it here or send me and email please.

Thanks!

No comments: