Friday, November 2, 2007

Top Posts From October

Cross posted from: http://blog.maordavid.com

Well, October was an interesting month. I wrote 30 posts, and these are the 5 posts you mostly interested:top5

  1. Query XML using XLINQ - How to query XML data using XLinq.
  2. C# Coding standards guideline - a guideline which was written by Juval Lowy.
  3. Linq to XML - Adding,Updating and Deleting data - How to add,update and delete XML data using Linq.
  4. I Search with Google’s experimental - new from Google Labs: Experimental search. I explain there what is it and how to use it.
  5. Reset autonumber (IDENTITY) column in SQL Server - How to reset the autonumber - identity column in a table.

That is my review of October posts. Comments, suggestions and links to things you think I should be talking about always welcome.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: